To help the Board of Directors protect our property values, please consider the following reminders:
- Obey all city ordinances.
- Join the WNA and pay your dues.
- Attend the Quarterly Meetings.
- Report all violations of city ordinances to 311 or to the Board.
- Attend our monthly Board meetings to discuss current issues.
- Communicate with the Board of Directors through email, phone calls, or Facebook.
- Take pride in Woodmere.
If we all do our part, it will be much easier for the Board of Directors to do theirs.
Our next WNA General Meeting will be on Thursday August 7, 2014 at 6:30 pm at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts in Blount Cultural Park. We will have Charles Jinright, City Council President, and Captain A. L. Wheeler, East Precinct Commander for the Montgomery Police Department. Make plans to attend and see what is going on in Montgomery and in the Woodmere neighborhood. See you there.